Practical data centre management Part 1
Data Centres house the critical computing resources of all major organisations, but few individuals have ever been trained in specific management techniques and practices. Until recently, the only option was to learn from experience from colleagues and previous work places.
Our one day course focuses on the practices and issues that impact day to day operations, using the experience we have gained in many different data centre environments.
Having attended our course, delegates will;
- Understand how data centre management is evolving
- Be able to benchmark internal practices and techniques
- Become familiar with industry toolsets
- Know where process improvements could be obtained
- Have understood how peers from other organisations approach similar issues
No matter what level you may be within an organisation, it helps if all understand management practices and the unique requirements of data centre facilities. If you rely on others hosting your most precious systems, then increase your knowledge base to make it easier to communicate management requirements.