Free half day seminar Automating Visio Infrastructure Diagrams – 4 Dec 2013
In our free half day workshop in the Czech Republic we’ll be covering how to automate the maintenance of multiple infrastructure diagrams and spreadsheets. We’ll cover Visio automation techniques normally covered in our Visio Training courses and show how automation can reduce the numbers of documents to maintain. The end results are increased productivity of IT teams, faster delivery of projects, reduced costs of change and improved risk assessment.
We’ll show how infrastructure configuration management techniques improve the quality and accuracy of infrastructure documentation.
Our case studies and examples will cover:
- Maintaining LAN/SAN diagrams across multiple locations
- Easily document network connectivity, including patching and cabling
- Using Visio as a dashboard for data centre power and space usage
- Integrating auto-discovery, monitoring and other data sources into a common system
- How CMDB data can be used to create Visio service and dependency diagrams
- Overnight updates of multiple Visio diagrams and web publishing
- Visualisation of technical and service impacts
- Showing application dependencies and change risks in virtualised infrastructures
- Updating design, project and operational documents in one go
- Identifying single points of failure at all levels using reports and diagrams
- Using Visio diagrams as a “portal” to other documentation systems and information
- Getting the best of the SMS Visio utilities for data centre and network diagrams
The workshop will be interactive and informal with the presenter willing to help with delegate questions.
If you want to know the easy ways to create and maintain IT infrastructure documentation then this event will give you ideas, options and a good awareness of what is possible.
Regus Business Center, Ostrava, Czech Republic
IQ Ostrava Ground floor, 28. rijna 3346/91, Ostrava-mesto, Moravska, Ostrava, Czech Republic
Wednesday 4th December 2013
Automating Visio Infrastructure Diagrams
Start Time: 12:30 for 13:00 start
As places are limited to 15 people, you will need to register for this event by email with our Czech support contact: Bob Camerino, RCDD – bob.camerino@ITSEngineer.com .
For more details or check if there are still spaces: phone +420 724 124 212
Alternatively, you may complete the registration form below.
Please complete all fields to register for this event.
Powered by Fast Secure Contact Form