AssetGen SysMap Professional is designed to help organisations manage change to complex services and infrastructures. Key to this is understanding the relationships between Configuration Items (CIs) which represent processes, services, applications and systems. Developed to meet best practice frameworks covering change and risk management such as ITIL and ISO20000, AssetGen SysMap complements monitoring systems and service desks with its ability to manage and present complex relationships and change impacts. Square Mile Systems is the exclusive distributor for UK customers and resellers.
AssetGen SysMap is designed to enable operations teams to manage the complexity of modern IT, without requiring high levels of expertise.
It combines the service or business view with IT components as shown on the right. When looking at change impacts, incidents, business continuity, risk management – a definitive information source is critical.
It is common sense to have system and service knowledge in one place, so AssetGen SysMap provides the ability to analyse
CI dependencies and impacts in different ways. For instance:
- Map how devices, systems, applications, services and processes interact
- Create and maintain MS Visio® service maps for all services
- Analyse the impact of releases or multiple changes on IT services
- Quickly determine the underlying hardware and software for critical services
- Improve decision making when faced with equipment or service failures
- Enhance existing service management and monitoring toolsets with service knowledge
- Automate change impact analysis for use by non-expert or occasional users
- Integrates with AssetGen Connect for infrastructure change impacts
AssetGen SysMap Product Videos and Live Demonstration
We can also provide a live web-based AssetGen SysMap demonstration at short notice.to arrange a demonstration. for more product operation and features .
Buying AssetGen SysMap
AssetGen SysMap has licensing options to suit desktop and server based implementations, as well as enterprise wide environments. Please contact us to assess the most appropriate option.
Square Mile also provides a comprehensive range of services to enable customers and partners to make the most of AssetGen SysMap. These can services cover mapping techniques, data capture, project planning, implementation and ongoing operational support.for more details.
AssetGen SysMap Product Datasheet and FAQ
Integrations with Network Monitoring and Auto-Discovery Tools
SysMap also integrates with tools such as SolarWinds Orion – see our integrations page.
AssetGen SysMap Product Evaluation
An evaluation version of the desktop version AssetGen SysMap Professional can be [downloaded]. Please follow the instructions for installation and obtaining an evaluation licence key.